Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shaky Photos

domestic violence is always the answer to marriage problem
You know what make me mad and angry?? You wanna know what me so f-cking piss to the point I need to anally rape poke someone's grandma in the eye just to make me feel better? 

Blurry photos, from shaky hand.

What is the point taking photos if it gonna turn up blurry? WHAT THE FUCK??
FUCK YOU,WHY YOUR HAND SO SHAKY ?
I mean, what the fuck happen to you until your hand is shaky?
Are you drunk?  like my dad before he got Hep B
but that doesn't mean you should take photograph while you drunk.

This is a public service announcemnt from Apple Waffle Industry:

NEVER DRINK AND CATCH PHOTO
IT WILL MAKE SOMEONE  PISS,SERIOUSLY DON'T!

main slut/whore of the story is......
I FUCKING HATE BLURRY PHOTO


I bet my parkinson dog could catch photo better than  __________ (insert your mom full name here).

Thank for reading Apple Waffle and I love your mom. (and dad,but not your uncle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,