Monday, November 26, 2012

Obnoxious Toilet



Yours truly a.k.a Keough (the most handsome person in the galaxy) go toilet to piss ,but was surprise by a nasty shock. The toilet bowl seat is full of urine. how could this be? Who on earth pee so badly and DON'T WASH THEIR OWN MESS????? I mean, the aim are so bad. I am so glad the person who is responsible for the urine on toilet bowl is not a soldier or he will shoot his own platoon member!

So I start to wonder what kind of people who pee ON THE TOILET BOWL AND DONT WASH THEIR OWN MESSS. I made a list of people who belong in this unhygienic group. Trust me, I have science and fact to back this up. (And my fist if necessary to convince you)

10 PEOPLE WHO WILL LEAVE URINE ON THE TOILET BOWL

1. my roommate Bush

2.my roommate Hitler    



3. my roommate Satan




4. my roommate Kanye West


5. my roommate Chris Brown

6. my roommate Justin Bieber

7. my roommate Scarlett Johansson 

8. my roommate Taylor Swift

9.  my roommate Alien

10. my roommate Ray William Johnson


Thx for watching today's episode of Apple Waffle. I am Keough and you are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,