Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Things that matter

The hot shower wash away the humanly misery and pain inflicted by other human, making me innocent once more. The painting of pink roses on the wall tell me that life is still beautiful and interesting and luring me to keep staring at it. The blanket soothe me with word of comfort and promises of a better future. I learned to appreciate the friendship I have and care about people that really care about me. The world is never out to get me, but without a doubt the inhabitants find pleasure in hurting others. Amazing world, shitty inhabitants and that sum it up quite nicely. I build a stone wall around me to protect me from the cruel and hateful people that never love me. An invisible fotress that protect me from harm and such. I love you world and I definitely think we would have a long and happy relationship. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,