Saturday, January 14, 2012

RAGE MAELSTORM

DON'T READ TODAY'S APPLE WAFFLE!  
you have been warned

       Hello waffle-eater, I have a bad day today. As you can see, there is this b*tch/mother-of-all-whore but just let call her your-slutty-girlfriend. I was surfing the net (smosh.com   It's awesome, go check it out ). Suddenly this flat-chested b*tch girlfriend of yours come and asked me to use the computer. Since the computer is not mine, it belong to the the University, I agreed to let your-girlfriend use it. Besides, she gonna use for work and I'm just surfing the net for leisure purposes, obviously I have some obligation to let your-slutty-girlfriend use the computer. With all honesty, I'm totally fine with that. She need the computer more than I do. Then,your-slutty-girlfriend asked me is it okay if she close the internet browser and I SPECIFICALLY say NO,don't close because I still want to use the computer later after she is done with whatever the f*ck she gonna do.

However, she straight away CLOSE THE F*CKING BROWSER even thought I specifically say NO, DON'T CLOSE THE BROWSER.

Why can't she f*cking minimize the browser?
How hard it is to minimize the browser? 
Did she know how long it take to load smosh.com? F*ck her!
It take 2 minutes of agony to load that web page. 
Do you know how much mom I could do within 2 minutes?

FUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!

Free middle finger to you, B*tch


My Theory What Make Her Close My Web Page Instead of Minimize It
  1. She is dumb
  2. She practice anal sex
  3. she was adopted
  4. She has a dick
  5. she hate black people
  6. she give punctured condom to her Bapuk Boy-friend so she could have a baby
  7. She never pay-tax
  8. She vote for U*** (I'm just sayin')
  9. She is a malay
  10. Her father was an alcoholic bastard but now a drug junkie 
  11. She is a racist
  12. she molest orphan on daily basis
Thanx for reading today's very rotten Apple Waffle. Chill out, I'm Keough and you ARE AWESOME!.

1 comment:

  1. Wahahaha, GANAS
    Good deeds with bad consequences, ow...make sure she said sorry.

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,