Saturday, January 14, 2012

UNFAIR WHATEVER

That day, all my classmate have to present. It's a group assignment. My group was supposed to be the second group presenter. I even god-damn motherf***ing motherf***er told the lecturer my group want to be the second group. So, I officially booked the second spot right? (You better agree or I tell your mom you do drug)

After that, the first group finish their so-called presentation (more like crap to me ).As I rose from my seat, I was astounded because a motherf**king backstabbing cocksucker group took over the second place. Bewildered as I am, I keep calm and ask my awesome group leader what the hell is happening? She said the other group wanna present their material first. In short, this back-stabbing cocksucker group
  cut the queue and jump in front of my group. (I don't know much, but  I assume a backstabbing queue-cutter love to suck cock)

Not wanting to create unneeded drama and avoiding further conflict, I decided to let it slide.
Troll           : Just admit it Keough, you're a pussy. You don't stick to your gun.
KEOUGH : Shut up troll. It's not that I don't have a ball to stick to my guns. It all happened too fast. Damn-it.

What's the point of me booking the second spot with the lecturer in the first place if the other group decide to cut the queue anyway? This total injustice make me sick. If you are dying to be the second group presenter   you should have inform the lecturer earlier than me.

That's not all folk. Then another group a.k.a Kongsi Gelap Klang want to jump in front of us again! Like I'm gonna let that happen again. I'm not gonna let another group steam-rolled my group! This time, I shove the middle finger try to reason with the Kongsi Gelap Klang members. At first, due to their uncivilized nature, they did not want to back off. After a five-minute gentle persuasion (my definition of gentle : no F word ), the Kongsi Gelap Klang agreed to back off.

Kanye West was reported to be the leader of Kongsi Gelap Klang
Thanx for reading today's nerdy Apple Waffle. Chill out, I'm Keough and don't be a cocksucker, please queue up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,