Saturday, June 21, 2014

TO BALL OR NOT TO BALL

The problem with my futsal-mate is they are nervous with the ball. They are nervous passing the ball,they are nervous moving with the ball,and nervous having the ball.And they will never never never ever pass the ball forward,they are just not confidence enough to pass the ball forward. They pass to the side,pass to the back and repeat that 20 times. I mean,how the fuck you gonna score a goal if you keep passing at he back.
THE GOAL IS IN THE FRONT OF YOU ,FOR GODSAKE, ARE YOU INSANE,ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED??? WHY THE FUCK YOU WONT PASS )(*&^%&()*%#%&R@&$*^@9 gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH.


(I dont have the heart to tell my friend how pathetic and lame his futsal skill.)

If you are wondering where I've been, well, I was send to prison for molesting your mom.

Thanks for reading this lousy and boring Apple Waffle,see you next time and dont forget to kick your boyfriend/girlfriend in the butt because you and I know he/she deserve it.
(I don't even put photo in this post,what lazy bastard.....sheesh)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,