Friday, September 9, 2011

Ak-47

-All these tips are original and belongs to VEE-then let's apply those tips to me, the most handsome blogger in Pluto and Kubang Kerian and some say Tikam Batu.


Vee's tips on how to save $$$
1. Try to avoid asking money from your parents.
2. Avoid lending money to others.
3.Spend wisely
4. Don't get a girlfriend/boyfriend
5.Get a part-time job
6. Finally, to save more money- start blogging
money I earn working as part time drug dealer..my full time job is stalking your mom

1. Try to avoid asking money from your parents.
Yes, I avoid asking money from parent. Why ask money from parent when you could ask money from grandparent,they are much richer.

2. Avoid lending money to others.
I don't lend money to others. You will get nothing me from me. Not even 50 cents, not even 40 cents. not even 30 cents, not even 20 cent.But you could borrow my boxer. By the way, I'm wanted by Ah Long in Manjung and PJ, so if they ask you where I cabut lali, say I already moved to Tokyo

3.Spend wisely
I spend my money on guns and firearms like AK-47 and stuff. For me, this is a good and a VELY WISE investment. Mark my word, haiya one day America will attack Malaysia. At that time I will be like Piu piu piu.piu..  dead americans everywhere.

die bitches, die!!!


4. Don't get a girlfriend/boyfriend
who need girlfriend when I can stalk your  mom?  did I say that out loud? snap....

5.Get a part-time job
I used to work part-time as pole dancer, but the girl always want to touch my butt and want me to strip myself. I'm too young and too awesome to be molested..

6. Finally, to save more money- start blogging
blogging is a cheap way to have fun with/or withour pant. But I'm not suggesting I blog without pant,I'm suggesting I blog wearing skirt.(faggot?)

Thx for reading todays's faggot-ish AppleWaffle.Chill out I'm Keough and you are spastic dude/bitch.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...?Things that I never do as the following is Spend Wisely...always got broke everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha....as usual laughing my stomach contents out..u made my made..thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,