Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SPM PAPER 2020?

I imagine in the future, internet jargon will be widely use to the point it's a compulsory subject in SPM.Here is a few sample question that I think might appear in the future.

1. What is LOL?
a) List of Lembu
b) Larian of Langkawi
c) Lets Omnomnom Laksa
d) Laugh out Loud

2. What is LMAO
a) Love My Anal Orifice
b) Let's Make an Oath
c) Lame Man are Orangutan
d)Laugh My Ass Off

LMFAO
a) Love My Fish and Orangutan
b) Let's Make Father Attack Orangutan
c) Laugh My Fat Ass Off
d) Larry Mistakenly Fuck an Orangutan


3.AFK
a)away from keyboard
b)awhhh f*cking kewl
c)Alligaotr From Kelantan
d)Association Fag Kfc (sorry,I ran out of idea )


GTFO
a)get the fish oil
b)get the forest orangutan
c)get the f*ck off
d)gay try fucking orangutan

ROFL
a) rolling on floor laughing
b)rambo of flexible leg
c) rich Obama fail license (test)
d)rolling on floor loathing

 BRB
a) BuRB (sound )
b) B*tch Return Book
c)Be Right Back
d)B*tch Roll Ball



Chill Out. I'm Keough and KISHAMMTJDHITLOAAWETTWHHBLTHUTMMPMPIANFTAIRLIDIWBP*

*Keough is so handsome and more macho than Johny Depp.He is the leader of autobot and will end the terminator war. He has blue lightsaber that he use to make mash potato. Mash potato is awesome .Nuff said. This acronym is ridiculously long I doubt it ever be popular.


you hate this post ? me too......weed-deprived Keough is sorry

2 comments:

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,