Sunday, August 31, 2014

HI YAAALSS <<shoot dat creature before it lay eggs!!!

i'm Pumpkin, the blog owners' fiance...ohh i know how annoyed you can be when reading this.

first... am not a grammar nazi like keough cough...cough....

second..... am not funny like him.

fourth..... (where is the third? aa forget it. am so tired to the point am becoming a retard) am a retard who will-write-fourth-without-stating-the-third kind of tard) am being forced to write this shite while am struggling with"to eat or not to eat" mood. =________=

All of my entire life I've been struggling with fat.. I am fat since I am an unfertilized ovum (staaahhhpppp!!!! don't say any further!!!!)
yeah... I am FAT until now. I am on effing diet since i am 5 years old. on and off. fat and skinny and borderline fat.
I love to eat.... I eat when am happy...when am busy....when am bored.... but I will never eat when I feel like I have to go rot.

Here is several thing that I did to keep me in shape:
1. do nothing- so that I will not get hungry... but I owez hungry after 2 hour of nohingness
2. be jealous at the skinny girl and curse them behind their back (I think they are hypocrite... they love to eat but they just want to make me miserable by being skinny..showing off their bones)
3. binge eating and 'accidentally' throw back (I will never do that again cuz it is a waste of money.. It's a prove that I sometimes can be stupid.. at least I admit it. unlike YOU )
4. look at Denka's picture (am jealous to the point I can't look at her anymore)
5. exercise twice a year..... *keough smack me from behind
6. makes my self emo for the tiniest reason. (but I can't be emo more than 1 hour by my self.. I have break a record being emo for 5 hour when Keough took my car to bring his retarded friend to Puchong when the car has no road tax)

so there is 6 tips for keep your self miserable skinny.
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PUBIC PUBLIC HOLIDAY WHEN AM SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING.. bye loosers!!


1 comment:

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,