Friday, September 5, 2014

The Burden of Autism

I have autism thus explaining the crazy and the unfocused content of this blog.

Having autism is awful. People call you weird and you are guaranteed to have no friend. Autism people just don't understand social function. They don't understand human interaction.

Since I did not know how interact to normal human,I tend to anger them and make them hate me unintentionally.Some of you may point out that maybe people hate me because I am such an arsehole but 
I am such an arsehole because I don't understand the proper way to interact with other human.

Forget Higgs boson and Theory of Relativity,for me, talking and retaining relationship is the most mysterious thing in the world.


Einstein could not stand for his children to touch him.

Did I mention that people call you weird? Yes I did, and they call you weird A LOT. (Especially behind your back and behind the back of your house)

Furthermore,having autism mean you are born never to behave socially acceptable in 75% of the times. We are born to suffer the jeers and snickers, the mockery and insults,not to mention snide and derogatory remarks.

We just think differently.

So those of you who does not have this burden of autism, you better be grateful to your lord,Allah,Jesus,Amon-Ra or whatever.



Newton was very quiet and not very good at ‘small talk’, or typical day to day conversations. Newton was not good at keeping or making friends as he did not appear friendly, nor did he know how to talk with individuals he did consider to be friends. Newton also relied strongly upon routines. For example, if he had been scheduled to give a lecture, that lecture was going to happen whether there was an audience or not.

We autistic people tend to behave borderline schizophrenic but actually we are not.That's why we are not taking any anti-psychotic,thank you.(Maybe I should? Muahahhahaha *throw bomb at the bookstore while naked*)

Sorry to interrupt you, your-holy-handsomeness Keough, there must be a reason God created you this way. Maybe it's a blessing.

Right, I should use this autism ,this power for good just like Dexter Morgan. However I do like to imply that the power of constantly-making-people-hate-you and the power of borderline-schizophrenic is useless and should never use on anyone.(Including prostitute)

Besides that,I constantly feel regret and  ashamed of everything I did ,even if the embarrassing event was 6 months ago.   

Well, enough nonsense for one day. Thank you for reading my beautifully crafted monograph, I am Keough and if you stop reading my blog, Demon of Herpes will kiss you on your ding dong.

Further reading : http://autism.lovetoknow.com/Adult_Autism_Symptoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,