Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cheating Charlton

Yours truly and the missus went to dinner at Carlton  Hotel in Shah Alam. This is an honest review,i mean brutally review. If you don't like it,suck my left nut,then the right one, and tell your momma Keough don't care.

Without further ado, I pass the mic to my beloved beautiful,cute,adorable,lovable,sexy,smexy missus a.k.a Jennifer Lawrence twin...........Pumpkin!

(Diclaimer :I did not been forced to write above)

If we want to eat nasi,we go to mamak,we don't eat at hotel. It's a cowboy theme,I don't understand  why they don't serve western food. Why we spend money to buy cloth and eat food we can found at nearby street/hooker bar. Well, they did serve sirloine steak... nearby the undercook spaghetti. Sirloine steak my ass,it taste like dogshit roll over on a cow shit. 
I WANT REFUND !!!!!!!!!!

The only good thing about the dinner is everyone tried their best to not-noticing us.. and that's what we want! Everyone stupidly wears costume they bought from i-sock (watever I don't care) and not to mention quadraple layer of make ups that make them look like a chinese opera actor... If you ever watch a Kabuki show, (or ever sleep with a transexual prostitute) you will know what I mean. 

for you reference

I just imagined that we will need to puke after each course to fit the other course... tuns out we are still feeling hungry going back home.

*Pumpkin pass the mic back to Keough and yell refund every 3 seconds

Everything this was under-seasoned or under-cooked. You could still taste the raw flour in the spaghetti and laksa. They got live concert which play the most corniest song ever. However there is ample parking space. The toilet is immaculate. Overall, it's sucks.

Eddy rating : -100
Pumkin rating: -5 I WANT REFUND!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,