Friday, October 3, 2014

A Bagful of Tears and Mucus

School kids now days is so different from my time.

Back on my days, nobody have a facebook account

Back in my days, nobody have handphone

Back in my days, they don't post video about their love

Back in my days, cane and slap is routine procedure to discipline misbehaving children/teenagers

Back in my days, we don't have a judo club

Back in my days, nodody know what is futsal and there is no free futsal court nearby

Back in my days, presentation was based on paper, not powerpoint

Back in my days, people send love letter,not SMS

Back in my days, there is no wifi at school and we dont even know how to use the internet

Back in my days, we don't have anyone to assist the children to cross the road.

Thanks for watching today's episode of Apple Waffle, my name is Keough and I am 80 years old.






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,