Thursday, October 16, 2014

Adventure in IKEA

Getting there as as your mom. The traffic is really heavy because me and my missus went there during the weekend. Parking place was ample

The place got some Nepal security guard whom don't speak Malay language so if I were you, I pack one pocket-edition Malay-Nepal Oxoford dictionary.

Me and my missus is dying to taste the IKEA meatball but the line is like crazy long ( I counted,its like 100 people in the line) , ain't nobody got time for that,so we get the fuck out from the restaurant area and start shopping immediately. 

The IKEA store has a linear path, so once you enter, you have to visit ALL the section ,such as Bedroom section and kitchen section if you want to exit the building. So in the event of fire, you probably die. 

You will NOTICE that all the book in IKEA that were lying around is not worth to steal because they are all in Swedish . (In the event that you know Swedish, you know what to do and good luck )

A lot of beautiful ladies AND GUYS trying to flirt with Keough but his missus chase them away with her half-baked wing chun.

We bought a heavy-arse table, juicer, a couple of chair, and 4kg of weed.

The dinner in IPC mall was splendid, we had the most tender and delicious Nasi Ayam with their very very generous portion of sliced salty black sauce chicken. But just in case if I get Salmonella and die, please sue them for my behalf.
  
I bought 4 roses for my beloved and she toss them inside the IKEA yellow bag, so I'm kinda sad by that but it's okay,I still love her thought. Well, I'm sure 200 hours of dota2 could cheer me up.( I GO MID) 





.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,