Thursday, October 16, 2014

Death by Damascus

Thanks a fuck for cutting in front me in the cashier line, I honestly grateful for being treated rudely and I can't wait to be treated like that again. Yes,I am talking to you 40 years old something cunt on period (I know this for a fact because she bought pad) and stupid 20 years old something man/faggot.
I notice you both cut me in line moron, next time I see you both, I am gonna literally fucking kill you with a sharp knife make you bleed all over the cash register machine,and after that i'm gonna rape your hot daughter and make her cum till she died from excessive-orgasm. 

That's not all, I'm gonna buried that body in different place of the world, head-Ukraine,limb-Syria, genital-Pakistan.

If you are these kind of sick bastard, do me a favor , go to the nearest terrorist headquarter and ask to be beheaded. Don't ask to be film because cunt like you don't deserve any special attention.

Photo of how of people who cut in-line die


 Do you know what they do to people like you in hell? They burn you beside Hitler and make you suck Justin Bieber cock while you are being anally rape by The Hulk.

For anyone who is offended by this unforgivable crime, I would totally understand if you punch the criminal in the mouth. In fact ,it should be legally mandatory to punch them in the mouth. Furthermore,it should be compulsory to teach kid in the kindergarten how to punch people in the mouth.

Hey Keough, relax, it just small matter. DON'T SMALL MATTER WITH ME ,YOUNG MAN, YOU KNOW WHAT IS SMALL? YOUR MOTHER'S TIT. 

Thanks for watching today's episode of AppleWaffle, my name is Keough and I'M PISS OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,