Thursday, October 16, 2014

Meta-analysis of Game

Video game is the bane of humanity. Hundreds and thousands hours wasted for a pointless end. You get absolutely nothing after you finish that game. I bet if the countless hours spend playing video game is used for more beneficial pursuit, like....... I don't know... cure for cancer, solving world hunger, new clean energy, making Keough rich, whatever.

Instead, all the collective force of human mind is poured into the abyss we call video game.( In fact we even pour our money into it sometimes)

The addiction is real, don't ask me how to quit, I'm just your averagely handsome-Malaysian-blogger. What do I know. I don't even own a car.



We crave the sense of quasi-achievement , that's why we come back to that game again and again. WE WANT TO FEEL WE ACHIEVE SOMETHING, thus we are the gullible victim of addiction of success,lure by promise of victories provided through the game. We feel the need to have purpose in life. We feel the need to have our life mean something and game provided this generously.

However, does anything in our life have meaning?

Is anything worthwhile doing?

As you step on the door of death, you turn back and see everything is meaningless.

Don't listen to me. I am just a shadow mist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,