Friday, September 12, 2014

Keough Fascinating Journey with ADHD

Man, do where I start? Having ADHD is not walk in the park. It's tough. ADHD stands for 
Adult Diapers Honrny Diabetic
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. 

How do I know this, well,I was born with it la...duhhh.



I have this crazy endless energy to play futsal or basketball for 4 hours straight.I feel like I have endless stamina. I remember playing badminton 5 hours straight while under the hot sun and FASTING.When I'm walking to the shopping mall or dating (yes,I have girlfriend and she is not imaginary),I have this crazy strong urge to run around and around and around.

As a child, Ryan Gosling was reportedly unable to read and was diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), prescribed Ritalin, and placed in a class for special-needs students.


Even if I am just walking to shop nearby, I feel like running and jumping over any  parked motorcycle or dead hooker AND climb any fence or wall that block me. ( I may or may not be naked during the aforementioned process)

Hyper? Yeah,you could say that. I am rather smug with my endless stamina. (flex muscle and eyebrow and penis )

"My doctor diagnosed me with ADHD in my early teens. What was really helpful to me was learning that this was a real medical condition – I had ADHD."-Adam Levine ,Maroon5


Furthermore,if you have ADHD,you will never, I repeat, you will never allow other people to complete their question. I'll tell you what you do. You will blurt out your answer faster than the spasm of my grandma convulsing ,like it's a fucking  Science Quiz Championship.I mean, you know you are fucking awesome when you speed of answer is equivalent to the speed of light, I bet Einstein dream to do experiment on your juicy lips if he is still alive.

Will Smith never settled for one lane and this is a direct result of his ADHD. Will once described himself as the “fun one who had trouble paying attention.” He even admitted before that he has trouble reading movie scripts.


In addition, the most sure-fire, indubitable way to know you have ADHD is you never do school homework. Even if you did do it, you work is half-arse or not finished. I have ADHD so I never completed my work. Stop calling ADHD people lazy. We are not lazy. We just have poor concentration

WE ARE FUCKING BORN WITH IT,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO???!!!!!!!!!!!!! %$%^#$@

*the producer calm down Keough with a slap and two punch

*after being slap,everyone left the studio except Damien the Cameraman, he always like to jerk on Keough face while he is unconscious from being punch

*Damien is not gay but he is bi-curios and a closet-communist

*you must be wondering why you even bother to read this retarded shit 

Thank for wathcing today's episode of Apple Waffle, my name is Keough and I may or may not be writing this blog in the toilet. *flush

P/s : My stool is star-shape today...and green in colour









No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,