Friday, August 29, 2014

LACKADAISICAL EULOGY FOR THE VIRGIN MIND


I guess I am closet anarchist
I never believe in law and justice,if I did,it stopped long time ago.
You think law could protect you?
Law only serves money and power.
Law corrupt.
I follow no law but my own.
I don’t give a damn about your law.
I am the master of myself and master of the world
And in my world,you are just piece of worthless shite,an unintelligent carbon compound, dispensable
and valueless.
Justice is illusion , championed without meaning,uphold blindly without real value.

Good men shy away when evil lurk in open.Atrocity in broad daylight goes unpunished.Thats how the world work lad,and what you gonna do about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,