Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pessimistically Reverse

Everyone need a pat on the back. Why not say
1.good job
2. you did great today
3. you work hard today,im proud of you
4. well done
5. u have a perky nipple
5. you did your best, you should be proud

you will lighten up that person, you will cheer him/her out. (don't apply to jew and half-jew, they don't need a pat on the back,don't encourage them to kill more...duh...your butt is so dumb my mangina facepalm 3times)


photo of my ex-wife to encourage you to follow my blog more often , you lazy cunt


Thanks for reading Apple Waffle, my name is Sir Keough ,and your dad has a perky nipple. (dont ask how I know this *toss binocular under the bed*)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,