Thursday, June 13, 2013

Weird Fore-play

In my campus there is this futsal court where it is often frequent by the crowd on the evening.

Watching them play is like a foreplay.

I am not ashamed to tell you that as a futsal fanatic , my heart beat faster ,I feel breathless in excitement when I saw them play but I can't play with them becoz those lunatics was never happy to let me play.
Then I ponder upon myself , " What kind of  foreplay is this?" Is there anything more kinky than this foreplay?

It's like going to the stripper club. You can see the naked tits and other naked body part such as shoulder, and nose but you can't touch it or else the bouncer throw you out.

This scumbag keep spamming my facebook, don't you know I'm engage?? Jesus on a stake


Any of you noticed that my blog is being updated very fast? It is because suddenly I have this overflowing idea, like a prostitute overflowing cum in a threesome .

(Did you just spilled milk on your laptop after reading the last sentence? I sure did)




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,