Friday, June 28, 2013

Stupid Cunt Episode 1 : Misguided Plot

Really, you need to pray in front of my door?
The house is like 30 feet square and you want to pray in front of my door?

You are fucking genius.

Of all the places? In front of my door?

You are lucky the door open inward,not swing outward of the room.

The only reason I could draw from this situation is you are a STUPID CUNT

Go back to whichever shit-hole you come from

I am grateful you are not the development ministry because your location-judgement is so poor, we might end up having garbage dump in front of our house door step.
He will be like, why not build a slaughterhouse next to a kindergarten ?
Why not build swimming pool beside the large smelly drain?

Urghhh....


Bloopers:
(I try come up with a clever title, the word "plot" in the title is a "land plot" , not a "evil plot"......
anyone thinks it's clever? .....................me neither)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,