Monday, July 8, 2013

Stupid Cunt Episode 2 : Don't write on my book

This post is about Cunt Lord, roommate of last episode Stupid Cunt.

Dear Cunt Lord, I know you are too cheapskate to buy your own textbook, that's why I let you borrow my textbook, knowing that you will surely return it in mint condition.

However, I was greatly mistaken to trust a stupid cunt like you to respect other people belonging/property. There a scribbles,lines and sketches all over my beloved textbook. If I have known this will be the fate of my book, I will never let you borrow it in the first place.

HOW DARE YOU SCRIBBLE ON MY BOOK! THIS IS MY BOOK 
GOD-DAMNIT! IF YOU WANT TO SCRIBBLE SO BADLY, GO BUY YOUR OWN TEXTBOOK! 
YOU MOTHERFUCKING STUPID CUNT!

Plus, you don't even have the decency to erase all those annoying lines/scribbles/sketches.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING RETARDED SPASTIC DOWN SYNDROME FAMILY

P/S: AND FUCK YOU FOR BEING AN AWESOME FAN


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,