Friday, July 19, 2013

Bath in Blood

*As you read the following monograpgh, please play TV show Dexter theme song

I love to donate blood.  Who knows my blood will save?  My blood will save the life ...of rapist, bank robber and small African nation dictator.

My girlfriend misconception was people could get seborrheic dermatitis and hemorrhoid if  other people receive my blood!

Taking about blood, I remember my first time taking blood, it was smooth sailing. Then it was a steady decline where there is just blood splashing everywhere, even inside the nurse underpant. So anyone meeting me in the clinic should wrote their will beforehand. Just kidding, don't run away from me ,
why run when you have a car?

Even my uncle donate blood


Seeing blood flow nonstop from a gaping wound like tap water make me feel sick and terrible. I mean, not even a threesome with katniss everdeen and peeta could not make me feel better afterward

Hearing people speak so soft is loathsome. Speak up if you are a man and use your tongue more if you are a women (if you know what I mean....those word that have L are really hard for us asian).

Thanks for watching today's episode of Apple Waffle . I'm Keough and you suck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,