Friday, July 12, 2013

Unwanted Classmate

I have new posting which mean I have new classmates. But somehow it all feel the same. I am still neglected like unwanted-pregnancy child and unnoticed like a stepchild of dysfunctional family and despise like a pariah.

All the last year character is replaceable.  For me,they are just another face in the crowd. In my eyes, they are faceless person without an identity.

It has been always been so and I don't expect anything to change. I'm not sad. I'm just happy God giving me extra time to be on my own so I could study harder.

my ideal classmate-Mayama


A new member of the posting caught my eye. You could see he is honest and sincere in learning. He dare to admit he still did not understand the topic when others sit quiet , content with their imbecility. People we're laughing at him. For me ,he is not a loser. He is the true winner, a real student who pursue knowledge regardless of public opinion and condemnation.

Learning partogram turn out to be huge and embarrassingly funny conundrum. We we're like kindergartner trying and failing badly to color inside the line.

p/s : I know my ideal classmate is an anime character...that will basically tell you how immature I am and how small my genital is.

p/p/s : I am the unwanted classmate, just in case you retard is confuse with the title.

Thanks for watching today's episode of Apple Waffle. I'm Keough and I like the fact both your dad and brother have a boobjob.





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,