Monday, July 22, 2013

Closure

Disclaimer
This blog does not protect you from STD. Reading this blog might cause explosive diarrhea ,vomiting , jaundice,blindness or death. This blog may not be the suitable product for you. Consult your local pimp/hooker today.



PMS-bitch has never fail humiliate me again and again and again...and again.

Today, she needed to do a procedure on me. 

My anger boil as the probe she was handling touch my right abdomen. All the years of misery and more misery has laid up to this point.

*********************************************************************************

30 minutes later

She was with other classmates in the procedure room where blood is taken. The room is white clean and crowded. From the door ,she could see me beckon her to come to me.

I more 2 step away from the room, and she follows.

"Could I talk to you privately?"

"Yes"

"I am happy to work with you. We should be professional....... "

Suddenly two classmates walk pass by, I let them pass before resuming talking.

"You have humiliated again and again......and again". (my words becoming more tense without me realizing it)
"You don't deserve...........(I hesitated for 0.3 seconds)...... what happen back there.You don't deserve to do the scan on me"

As I was talking ,she broke into a smile. An evil smile with her eyes glinting with mischief. She interrupted, "Ingat aku nak sangat buat scan, doktor yang suruh aku buat," and then she blasted " kenapa kau nak cari pasal dengan aku? aku dah baik dengan kau ............"

Before she could finish another word, I put both of my hand up in the air and I just walk away.
If you are not going to say sorry, I am not interested to listen to you.

So what if you being recently nice to me, you never properly apologize to me.
 You either say "I'm sorry" or go home.

And what do you mean you are being nice to me? Just tell me what did you do that is so nice. 
You did nothing. 
Not one fcuking thing,goddamnit.

Instead of apologizing to me and say "yeah, you are right Eddy, I don't deserve it. I'm sorry"  , she went full berserk on me. Gee, just fucking great. Thanks for being mad right back at me.Good job.

Facing your problem, dealing it face to face is such a hug relief. I feel empowered. I am sick of feeling this resentment and today I gt my closure. That day, my manliness just went through the roof .


Rumor has it my manliness could be spot in Pluto.


P/s : what does the above caption even mean? I don't care.













No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,