Monday, October 25, 2010

Adopted Bastard

       Everybody love fast food.(High five~ !! ) My friend/Sexy-lady work in a fast food restaurant, McDollah.Do you know that cashier at McDollah stand for 10 hours??What the Fcuk?I bet even soldiers in army didn't stand for 10 hours.I can barely stand for two hours. Those McDollah cashier must have titanium leg or something.Sexy-lady,I salute you,now give me Double Chesse Burger before I sell your damn-metal-leg to random metal dealer!!

        I met this guy who looks just like Orlando Bloom with mole, of Phua Chu Kang. Beforw you ladies go drooling over this guy Phua Chu Kang's mole..eh wait...am I the only one drool over Phua Chu Kang?you like Orlando Blooms?? Never mind.This bastard,let his senile 60years old-something mom....... 


STAND for an hour....

......while he sit on the only available chair.How can he let his own SENILE mom stand for an hour??I bet he must be  adopted,to have the heart to torture his mom likedat??.Ah Boy,what do you think??

Ah Boy : lanncauuu punya olang..

Thank you Ah Boy for your comment,teh tarik roti canai on me.I bet that senile-mom could get a job in McDollah coz she can stand for so long.LMAO

That bastard is Malaysian Orlando Bloom
During my class,my friend/pan yao  have to interact with this old man. Try to understand the situation

Pan yao age : 21
old man age  :  68

During the whole conversation between pan yao and old man,pan yao address this man as abang instead of PAK CIK.Dude,are you blind?That guy is fcuking 3x older than you.You called him abang?? What the Fish??Are you freaking married to him or something to call an old man "abang"?Seriously dude,if i were a gay,i pick more awesome partner,like Morgan Freeman.hell yeah,high five~~ ehh..??why you all,staring me likdat,who would not love Morgan Freenman meh..

Chill out.I'm keough,and your sister like to date me.





     



  

1 comment:

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,