Sunday, October 31, 2010

Indecision in Life

                  In this world,there are only two thing thats matter.It is what a man can afford,and what a man can't afford. Still don't understand? Still disagree with me? Let me give you a few example...

A man can't afford to rob a bank, but a man can afford to borrow money from his mom.(like I always do)

A man can't afford to break a rule, but a man can afford to break a rule without getting caught.
A man can't afford car, but a man can afford to tag along in his freind's car.
A man can't afford a book, but a man can afford to borrow the book from the library.
A man can't afford to waste time, but a man can afford to waste time for 5 minute.

or in my case,

I can't afford a hooker, but I can afford to meet your mom.

I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Please forgive me. Although I am an insensitive jerk,i have a good heart (on  average 67 beats per minute)

Chill out.Thanks for reading todays episode of Apple Waffle. I'm Keough and you are awesome.


Side note
Do you notice that today's blog is really small and tiny (like my genital) ? Sorry guys (and beautiful girls) .I am really busy right now...and IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT... I wont be blogging for a while.Huge exam coming on. Yeah,I'm gonna work my ass off or it will be the last thing I do.

If you see a handsome guy in this picture,that's me.







                       

4 comments:

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,