Monday, January 17, 2011

Fish-a-Lot

Todays episode gonna be really fcuk fish up.So those who is hunny bunny and nice better stalk another blog. 


STOP READING,DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.
DON'T CORRUPT YOUR HEART
This big hand is internationally accepted  sign for stop, if you don't understand this sign,
go back to Planet Nameck,where you belong (Dragonball??)



I'm begging you please stop,did you know how much money I spend building this stop signs,you better make my money worth it

Believe me,you can't handle the Keough-Bomb. You can still back out, nobody gonna shame you.


Oh fuck it fish it. What the hell I'm saying. You are so stubborn. Just read,damn-it . (people who read my blog after 3 "stop" sign and one "no-entry" sign forfeit the right to be mad at me)

           Hey bookworms,does it bothers you when someone spoke/talk very loud? Like he want to prove a point that he is a motherfuckfishing ex-gold-medalist in AnnoyingFuckerfisher-lympic (and now live by selling used-off condom and fake-cocaine). As you can see,somebody recently inhumanely wake up Keough with really loud-voice which I believe is more than 600 decibel (yeah,more than enough to blow up my eardrum three times). Why the fuck fish he wanna yell like that. Please, I have a fragile mind no matter how cool or handsome I am. Please be fcuking fishing gentle next time. I'm not a fishing alien, I get annoyed too when some fucktrad fishtard yell really loud. I swear to god my ear was rape 30 times in 5 seconds (That's what I call a rude awakening) .

            What have I fucked fished to deserve such inhumane wake up? Someone as angelic and peace-loving-person as me certainly did not deserve such mental abuse. Who need megaphone when he can talk louder than my grandma in a karaoke?  People like him make microphone company goes bankrupt. With the amount of sounds he's making, I am truly amaze nobody kill him yet. Coz he is fishing loud I even bet his sound pollution is heard in Pakistan. I just hope they don't start using their nuclear bomb,but I totally understand if they want to nuke this guy anyway. Do make me ( and Pakistan people ) a favor and jump off the building rite away ,make sure you fall head first to the ground.

Thanks for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle.  Chill out. I'm Keough and Keough Bomb is 10x more powaahful then a nuclear blast.(Run from CIA)

1 comment:

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,