Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW YEAR GREETING

HAPPY NEW YEAR
JOHNY DEPP!! 
Oh,sorry about that,you are so handsome,
I thought you are Johny Depp.My mistake. 

ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESS IS WAITING FOR YOU AND ME AND YOUR BISEXUAL PARTNER!!
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, AND I HOPE YOUR HOUSE WILL NEVER BE DEMOLISH BY JEW
I DON'T WANT TO F*** UP MY LIFE FOR THE 97th TIMES,
SO THIS YEAR
I WILL BE A GOOD BOY LIKE BUSH HITLER ANWAR NAJIB PAK LAH YOU
(You better be a good person or I'm gonna blame you for everything I have f**k with)
Zionist love their useful and good hobby : making people homeless
LETS WALK TOWARDS A BRIGHTER B*TCH FUTURE


Yours really-corruptly and sincerely, 
Keough

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to You.....
    I hope you have things to do this year...
    Be a good Boy....

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,