Friday, December 31, 2010

Flip Bun

           Who doesn't like roti canai. Yeah, that not-racist cuisine,I am 99% sure all Malaysian like roti canai whether you are homosexual or not. Those who never eat roti canai, we can't be friend anymore,now go back to Uganda ,where you belong. And those who hate roti canai, need to die...in a fire. (I'm just sayin' ) The feeling of eating roti canai is way way much better than giving a surprise butt seks.(not that I ever give one). Some of you may call that delicacy as roti canai but I called it heart-attack-on-a-plate. Did you see how much oil the mamak use to make the roti canai. And to make matter worse,he even add butter.

You : what's wrong with oil and butter?
Me/Future-Prime-minister : Oil and butter contain a lot of fat. All those fat will clog up your arteries and give you a heart attack,thats what's wrong with it. Now do you see my point? After this, if I go to mamak stall, i will say," could I please order two piece of  heart-attack-on-a-plate".


Heart-Attack- on-a-Plate
             The amount of oil that the mamak put, I bet you could even burn down KL tower with that amount of oil. (I'm just sayin'). How do you translate "roti canai" in English anyway? Since you toss and flip the dough around, I called it "Flip Bun". Judging from the way that mamak knead that dough, he must be ex-party-deejay, you know, when he spin the record on the deejay machine.Ok, enough about your father.

Thanks for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle. Chill out, I'm Keough and I like to nom nom nom flip bun on top of KL tower.

Hey forum, I need you to check out this guy, he is funnier then a moonwalking-Eminem in a skirt.
Link here :
PREPARE TO LAUGH LIKE YOU JUST GET AIDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,