Monday, December 6, 2010

Testimony of Dullahan

Why I don't understand my classmate presentation.

1. The presenter is not beautiful enough
2. The screen is not big enough
3. The aircond is not cold enough
4. The chair is not comfotable enough
5. I'm a malay
6. The light is not dim enough
7. The presenter is homosexual
8. The lecture hall wall color is not the color I like
9. My classmate beside me is sleeping
10. The presenter talk too fast
11. I'm hungry
12. My scholarship still did not arrive yet

(You : Hey Keough,stop blaming everything and blame yourself)
Me: Ok i stop blaming everything....after you stop watching YouTube

Do you want him as your presenter?? 



Dr Keough is here again,and today I gonna educate you all with some new disease that appear in our internet society. It is safe to believe that 70% of internet user may have this disease.


LOLOLosis
patients will say LOL 200 times a day for the rest of their life. The only cure is rip off the word "L" and "O" from their laptop.

ROFLitis:
Patients who suffer this disease will roll-on-floor-laughing every time they hear a joke. This patient should avoid the edge of the cliff or building so they don't roll down and die.cannot mau-tan klambing (mountain climbing)..sure die.

LMAO-flu
this disease is cousin of bird flu and worse than swine flu,patient will have the urge to defecate every time they laugh.It is advise that patient eat a lot of fiber.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT-I'm giving away free prize as celebration coz I have 1000+ viewer  CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. Keough... That picture's going to give me nightmare... Why didn't you put lengloi? =__=

    I've ROFLitis, any cure?

    BTW, why's the sudden off-schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, damn funny. But I love the list and mostly apply to me~

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,