Friday, December 17, 2010

Convention of Conundrum

                 Hey internet-monger,yesterday I went to this supposedly to be a "support group discussion" where they talk about stuff supposedly beneficial . Even motherfcuker like me goes to support group. But lets call this support group discussion as "gay convention". In that gay convention,i was so piss off because I can't hear what the fcuk  the speaker was saying. You have the official speaker blabbering about some random crap,then you also have the un-certified speakers next to you talking about how there were adopted. Please SHUT UP

Please respect the (gay) convention, be more sensitive to others who were trying to listen to the speaker. Don't fcuk up the gay-convention, go fcuk yourself up elsewhere. If you really dying to chat, go to mamak stall or something. Don't come to the convention. Then there is a bunch of people/bapuk keep playing with their phone.Hello mister, if you don't want to pay attention,just get the fcuk out. You obviously not interested to be here.

Tomorrow ( 18/12/2010) and guess what, Keough a.k.a your favourite motherf***** will be in Comic Fiesta in Time Square.(Emmmm...cosplayer.........nyum nyum) I hope I could see you guys and girls.it gonna be fun. If you in the area,you should definitely come and meet me ( but I won't be handing autograph).I am really easy to find,just look for the most handsome person in the hall. I will be wearing dark green wool sweater.

Make sure to fully charge your camera~

LOL WHAT THE FUC FISH ?


Announcing the winner of 1000++ Viewer Celebration Contest. Congratulation for the winner Ezril/goat-rapist and Miki-Ann/cute kitten.They each won themselves a chance to write something, anything for Apple Waffle. Be the master for Apple Waffle for a day. (I have a bad feeling about these ) So the winner please be inform that you have to submit your writing (perverted or not perverted) as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle. Chill out. I'm Keough and I have multiple orgasm over pokemon.

1 comment:

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,