Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Keough Honey

Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give your heart for?

Not the expression, no, literally give your heart for?

But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?

And everything you stand for, turns on you to spite you? 

What happens when you become the main source of her pain?

Unwanted. You win some,u lose some. No need to fret. Nothing to be sad off. My banishment is her bliss.I'm rotting inside to achieve a common greater good. I'm not a decent person,to begin with. It would be appreciated to hate me for my sin. Detest me for my crime. Despise me for my behavior . I shun myself, I hide myself, run away from the light,like I never exist at all. You will don't even know I'm there ,I'll do whatever necessary to cease my existent.  I'll do it even if it cost me my privilege and indulgence.
                                                                  

         You are someone who is a dear to me but I know I have done a lot of things you disapprove. Good times never last, bad times never stop. I'm so sorry for all the dumb mistake that I have done. Thanks for the times. My earnest gratitude for the cheer and comfort ,albeit how ephemeral it may be. I may or may not have make you happy but I have, without a doubt, certainly have distort your emotion to another dimension. We'll see what will happen in the future but I warrant my future is dark and gloomy. The better life,you will have, I'm most certain. Whatever have happened,it won't happen again, I cannot bear the knowledge of hurting you anymore. I slit my throat anytime, but not that I intend to do it.  I'm no Alviss Kong. Don't worry , I'm not offing myself.


      I suffocate in the tragic mishap that mostly self-inflicted. I cast away my humanity. What left is a blank soul. Pity not the black murderer, the hangman deserve his boot. I face tragedy with a broken will, fail to adapt make me a weak fool .Pity me not, give it to the deserving starving misfortune.

  I'll say "I hide in the dark shadow"
and forever more be repeated 
by a man battle-scared 
and repented.

1 comment:

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,