Thursday, January 20, 2011

Keough Bomb

Can you handle the Keough Bomb?
WARNING THIS POST IS MADE FROM PURE RAGE, WILL CONTAIN  EXCESSIVE CERTAIN  WORD THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO 95% OF THE PUBLIC. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. APPLE WAFFLE INDUSTRY WILL NOT COMPENSATE ANY MIND CORRUPTED READING THE FOLLOWING RANT.IF YOU CAN'T STOMACH ME IN RAGE MODE,RUN ALONG AND GO PLAY YOUR FARM-VILLE


You know what anger me? Really get under my skin. Make me just f-cking piss off to the point I have to fuck anything that walk too cool it down?

You       :  Keough? is it Jew? I hate them too...
Keough  : Fuck No  ! How dare you hate jew? they are just a peace loving creature who never kill millions of innocent lifes

I hate people who point to other person misbehavior or unfavorable dick shit but fail to address their own bullshit. Hey you f-cking people ( not you reading this, of course. By "people" I'm referring to those biatch and any bastard who sleep with your neighbor grandma(im just sayin') who is totally not you or your family and friends or spouse or future to be spouse or Samy Vellu)


YOU EFFING DID THE SAME MISTAKE THAT I DID!! SO BEFORE YOU MAKE ME INSANE WITH YOU EFFING MOCKERY OF MY UNPLEASANT DEMEANOR! JUST GO DIE IN A SLOW FIRE. I SLIT YOUR THROAT, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

 I'm not perfect like Ghandi, and I never will, but please,before you point at me with your dirty slimy finger only-god-know-where-it-have been-to, correct your own self first! Please,before I whoop your mothereffing ass and give you one hell of epistaxis. Don't mess with me,pussies.

YES I ACCEPT CRITIQUE but hand it to me  nicely.By "nicely", I don't expect a sugar-coated weed candy but I expect you to not shout it out to me. I have a properly functioning ear.
YES, YOU MAY POINT OUT MY MISTAKE but don't use a mockery tone. I want sincerity that all human deserve
YES I  AM WILLING TO LISTEN TO ADVICES  but please give me time to think over and give me time to change.
ANY RECOMMENDATION IS WELCOME but don't include offensive word like Idiot and retard and stuff.

Thanx for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle. Chill out. I'm Keough and I am imperfect. Keough Bomb officially dropped.KABOOOMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,