Sunday, January 9, 2011

Why Keouin Hate Himself

From now on don't call me Keough,please call me Keouin. Thanks very much. In case this the first time you read my blog,hi I'm Keouin, nice to meet you.

Why I hate Myself
  1. I did not use my money wisely. If I have been prudent with my money, I could be like millionaire now. There is a lot of way to save money and there is honor in frugality. If only I stop reloading my phone everyday.I bet 80% of my money goes to Celcom. F-ck you Celcom. Give me back my money.
  2. I waste time for the most unproductive stuff such as FB and chatting and games. I always waste time that I do not have. If I devote and optimize my time with study,I'll be like top student in Oxford now.
  3. I mess my room more often than a politician stealing tax-payer money (I'm just sayin'). I find it hard to keep it clean more than 2 days. It's not that hard to keep a clean room. You just need discipline. I wished I clean my room as religiously I watch You Tube
  4. I sometimes unintentionally disobey religious duties which could eventually will spell disaster for me. Truth is,there is a life after death and I am truly not prepared for it. My holy book is collecting dust and my pure angelic heart is rotting. (Yes, I do have a heart! ) Stop the rot. Stop the chain of destruction. It's high time I start reading it again.
  5. I can't follow my own god-damn schedule. I forsaken them for worldly attachment namely FB, games, drama and movies. I need to be a f-cking soldier. Follow my own order/schedule to the letters. Why bothers making a list of what to do when I'm not even gonna follow it anyway, the paper/pen-ink wasted would better be serve drawing mustache on your Parliament Representative's Poster. (I'm just sayin')  
  6. I need to be nicer to people. People do all kind of bullshit which make me angry and sick to my stomach. And they like to criticize all the dumb shit I do that they themselves do it all the times (another bullshit which really irritate me). I need to learn no matter how bias they are or discriminative or how cruel and unjust is their deeds, I have to walk tall like a man and handle those nasty behavior with a calm and composed, and reserved attitude. Being bad ass just doesn't really worth the retribution,divine or not.
  7. I like to say the most vulgar, sexual, or rude or plain obscene word to poke fun at people but I don't really mean to hurt them. I do that coz I just want to make a joke, which most often than not, people doesn't share the same humor like I do. I appeal to be more polite next time.
Without sim cards phone are just rubbish

Thanks for reading todays episode of Apple Waffle. Chill out, I'm Keouin and you are awesome bcoz you don't know who is your Paliment Member in your place.

4 comments:

  1. The only person who knows your weaknesses are none other than YOU, urself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First problem...

    Do not top up your phone...
    Just top up rm10 per month or two month...
    It is much saving your money...

    and the money you saving can be paid to someone
    to clean your house every week...

    That's how I am saving...hahaha
    (Really it;s true)

    ReplyDelete
  3. miki: thx miki
    vee : i have to reflect my own weakness and correct it
    tachikawa : thx tachikawa...haha...

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,