Friday, January 7, 2011

Gentlemonster

Gentleman is define as a person who write perverted blog and stalk mom.Wait,that's the definition of "Keough".....oh crap..........................(akward pause)

The real definition : A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior. After that,one my homies ask, is there any gentlewoman? Isn't obvious? There is no such thing as gentlewoman. All woman are b*tches. (Except my mom................and my female relative...................and your relative too if they are pretty).Sorry to anyone who is offended. I blame my dysfunctional family and my PMS.

My "cool" family
             How do you qualify to become a gentleman, anyway. Do you have to take a test like driving license test? Do I have to sacrifice my coat so that a lady could walk on a dirty-muddy walk-way? Do I have to save three damsels in distress to be merit as gentleman? Ooh....ooh....i know one, a gentleman will offer to pay the bill for the food. So this mean being a gentleman is being bankrupt,great! I really like that (not). Why do I have to pay for her expenses. She isn't my god-damn-wife.She is just a friend. But I will surely treat my sis Vee and Fira anytime,anywhere because they are so nice to me. (and I love them so)

Thanks for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle. Chill out. I'm Keough and I am a gentlemonster.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha....It's stupid to spend your money to any women you know...
    If I do, I'll go bankrupt just in 1 day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoy reading your bl0g. catw0man is a gentlew0man.ark.ark.ark

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tachikawa : i cud spend money on close frend, i x mind
    @Daisy : thx a lot! i like ur blog too

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,