Monday, April 25, 2011

BIEBER FEVER (NOT)

Hey hey hey, Justin Bieber was here recently for his concert last Thursday. It created some sort of buzz from fans here in Malaysia

Yes, a lot of people have talk about this epidemic "Bieber Fever" and I'm here to give my opinion. Bieber Fever is without a doubt is more contagious than Bird Flu, Swine Flu and SARS combined. Luckily for us, the guys, this disease only affect women within non-my-grandma-age. So boys, having balls does have it advantages.

only God knows what make him make that expression,but I really hope its not related to Apple Waffle :D

Sign of Bieber Fever
  1. dream of marrying him
  2. scream loudly when you see him
  3. go berserk when you saw his Girlfriend,you know,that bitch, Selena Gomez-something
  4. would willing to do anything for his unwashed Obama-patterned-boxer ( I know Justin is a Canadian, and he is not even in a legal age to vote, but I'm pretty sure he vote for Change a.k.a Obama if he was an American)
  5. have morbidly excessive photo of him in your room or laptop


LOLWUT??

Ok, let me get this straight. Justin Bieber....he is just a normal human being. There is no need to go having multiple orgasm whenever he come to your country and do concert. (but it is morally acceptable if you have multiple orgasm over Ip-Man or futsal ball) I don't hate him nor do I like him. He deserve to be singer because I'm sure he put a lot of effort into it. But seriously, come on girls, there is no reason to be obsessively fanatical about him or worship him or whatever. I may not be religious as I should have been but I'm pretty sure he is not a God. You don't need to be expert in God to know he ain't one. You know what I mean.

Picture of Justin Bieber's uncle, Jar Jar Bink

Then there is this story about a girl who get the chance to shake hand with Justin Bieber and now she won't wash her hand. Come on girl, I'm sure your personal hygiene is way way way way more important than Justin Bieber germs and sweat on your hand. Unless his sweat is scientifically proven to the end world poverty, go ahead, by all means, keep his dirty sweat. ( if his sweat could end world poverty, I wonder what his jizz could do, i'm just sayin)

just so you  know, my older sister LOVE Justin Bieber, thats why I don't dare to call bad names to Justin Bieber in this post. You all know how Apple Waffle "usually" works *wink*    

Thanks for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle. Chill out. I'm Keough and your uncle has three balls (and I'm not talking about bowling balls.)

6 comments:

  1. Loved this post. BIBIR the lipstick man.
    He is talented, no offense to him except I can't accept that his voice is still unchanged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ceh, in the end he'll look like Jesse mcCartney :B srsly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Justin the Lips...
    Yes he is not a God...
    Why girls love him so much?
    There are more handsome man rather than him...
    Bakayarou...I am more hensem than him...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love him..not becoz his "cutenesssssss" but i really enjoy his song n voice as well.. but certain song, "yea i put my fingers in my ears", haha.. some people may hate his voice, mcm kanak2 rebena, but for me its unique.. he worked hard 4 his career, he deserved it.. people aren't same, accept differences..

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Fiera san...
    I don't really like him because he is childish...
    Actually He is a rich people even if he don't sing...In US, if you have the money,you can do anything...even be an artist...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tachikawa, up to u.. thats urs opinion.. yes he's childish, he still young.. and he will be matured someday and learned things.. He might rich, but he just wanna do what he like, singing..

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,