Friday, April 8, 2011

WEAK GUNNER

"F. U."  was heard as it was shouted from the corridor of my apartment. I guess what that guy actually wanna say is "Fu*k you."  Stick to your gun, man, say it out loud. If you don't have the ball to curse, don't curse at all. Make up your mind dude, whether you wanna be vulgar or not. F.U.???? That is the most pathetic thing I ever heard, nothing is more pathetic than that feeble attempt to curse in the history of pathetic-ness . I'm not saying you should be a trash-talker and curse all you want. But man,the moment he uttered that word is the moment he lost all trace of his manhood. I see more ball from a 19 years old girl than that dude I'm just sayin. 

 even this faggot have more ball than that  dude

Ball-less-man-who-does-not-stick-to-your-gun, I don't hate you, in fact I pity you, I just want you to grow a dick  and  curse when appropriate. Ok, enough about your boyfriend. tee hee hee

Thanx for reading today's ball-siest Apple Waffle. Chill out, I'm Keough and please stick to your gun.


P/S : You guys likes  last Monday Apple Waffle? Yeah, I thought it was pretty clever. She really sum up the real me with that comic she did.





1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...I hate Justin BIBIR...
    His lips should be much bigger...
    Hate him so much...

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,