Friday, April 22, 2011

BEST CHANNEL EVAR

Sorry Waffle-eaters, today there will be no Apple Waffle.I know you. You tired of my  random crap. I know you sick of my random crap. So now it's time to listen to other people random crap. I'm gonna share my most favorite You Tube channel. This is not a total rip off. This not my pathetic attempt to skip writing today's Apple Waffle like I always skip my class.

My Top You Tube Channel

  • Raywilliamjohson-Warning:  extreme profanity and extreme F-word spewing.
  • Wheezy Waiter-if you like a good laugh,safe joke,could be enjoy by the family
  • Nigahiga-this dude is a funny Hawaiian-Japanese ...safe joke
  • Bubbiosity-
  • IniAnwarHadi
Meeka kitty is so beautiful! I'll date her anytime



  • Meekakitty- beautiful red-headed lass childish behavior is funny and fun to watch
  • Smosh 
  • sxephil-trust me,there is nothing sexual in this channel
  • matluthfi90
Why no link?? ?  Because you need to practice middle finger Kung Fu on the mouse and I am too lazy to provide the link

    2 comments:

    If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,