Monday, March 21, 2011

Be Honest

           I just woke up. Then something dreadful happened. Relax, my house was not on fire. Relax, there was no pole-dancing-pervert trying rape me. No Taylor Swift on my bed. This shitty story gonna be long like your dad criminal records but bear with me.

            As I try to see the time through my handphone, I notice it's has been turned off. That's funny, I don't remember turning it off. When I turn on that shit, it say's on the screen that my PIN number have been block and it request my virginity PUK number. Ignorant and careless as I am, there is no chance in hell or Justin Bieber's songs,either way because they both sucks, I'm gonna remember my PUK number . Besides, I toss my Celcom card that comes with the sim card a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

I bought my phone from this Luke-i-am-your-father-guy/prick
         Of course , this kind of shit don't happen own it own, sadly someone other than jews and black people must get the blame. I ask my younger 8 years-old-brother / cutest-little-bastard-evar (I love my brother,so shut up troll,I'm not a shota/pedophile) did he toyed around with my handphone when I was asleep. Shaken-hardly-audible-voice,and lack of verbal answer after repeated questioning, my brother denied he  toy around with my phone. That little bastard didn't even look me in the eyes, make me suspect he is the culprit...... which was later confirm by my slave a.k.a  14 year's-old-brother. That little bastard lied to his own blood...WTF?!

Picture of  my little brother..
What do you do in these kind of situation? That dude is only 8-years-old. Should I be angry at him? Warghhhh, Hulk........... smash! Should I let this slide?

Since I love my brother, I forgive that little bastard, he is just a kid, he don't know what he is doing. I don't see any point to be angry. No need to go to Warghhhhhhhh, Hulk.......... smash! No need to spew F-word .............such as  Frodo or Fifa.

Thanx for reading today's Dragon Ball-less Apple Waffle. Chill out, I'm Keough and you are from Nameck planet.

4 comments:

  1. For an 8 years old to tell lies, smack him.~
    Promise him you won't hurt him if he tells the truth, that will encourage him not to cheat, well we know almost all kids are afraid to confess.
    Not just kids, even adult do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should by a save box...
    You can put anything inside and don't worry
    of someone stealing or doing something to your phone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. macam mana nak buat warna rambut macam kau? kalau pergi saloon nak cakap kaler ape?

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,