Sunday, March 20, 2011

THE COUNTRY NEED YOU


             Ok. The country don't need you, the title is misleading and homosexual. This is not an army recruitment advertisement . We are not at war with any country what so ever. But I need you! Yes YOU! The person reading this blog/awesome-stuff,breathing oxygen and gluing your face on the laptop screen Facebooking 24 hours a day (get a life man).

Basically,I'm offering a job. Don't worry, it won't involve pole-dancing nor anything explosive. I need someone to write Apple Waffle for me.Sort off co-blogger thingy. Isn't that great?

          Why would I a.k.a the-most-awesome-person-in-the-universe even want a co-blogger for Apple Waffle anyway?  Hmmmm,good question waffle-eaters. Apple Waffle is good place to laugh at crude joke, and good things are meant to be shared right? So I like to share the fun of writing Apple Waffle with someone.

What is the job?
Just write something funny in my blog. No dateline will be imposed. You can submit your work anytime. Just do it for fun. No obligation what-so-ever.

Requirement for my slave co-blogger
  1. Good in English
  2. Funny (and not necessarily write crude joke and use vulgar words like Fuck..dick and stuff.if you can write something funny without them,why not :D   )
  3. not my ex-girlfirend 
  4. not jews


How to Apply
Applicant please send your most creative writing,your best masterpiece, your awesome work by e-mail to matsuame2@yahoo.com and leave a comment below saying you are interested for the job.

I will select one or maybe more prospective associate.

You will be given 2 month trial before you are officially promoted into Apple Waffle Inc. CEO/co-blogger. (The probation period will change according to circumstances)

When will this job offer end?
You can apply anytime!! This offer have no time limit.

Benefits
I would love to pay you for your work,but sadly I myself is not paid, ok... Sure there is no money doing this thing but believe me,doing this kind of shit thing have it own satisfaction. But if one day Apple Waffle become the best blog in Malaysia The World, you will surely get your share of the money $$$ ka-ching!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha..That's good...
    But I am better in posting anything about Anime...
    Sorry about that...

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,