Monday, March 28, 2011

CHATTER BOX

             I usually don't mix my sentence with English and Bahasa Malaysia. It because there is this some sort of "mode" pre installed inside my mind. My default function is to have Language Mode. But I don't have much choice. Sadly there is only "English Mode" and "Bahasa Malaysia mode" to select. I'm hoping to learn a bit of Japanese,because I'm a frigging Japanese wanna be, are you satisfied,troll? Damn it.When I'm in English mode, I wag my tongue in English all the way.If I'm in Bahasa Malaysia mode, I won't spit any sentence in English. I don't know how your brain work,  but my brain works that way. not that I use my brain anyway, I think with my left knee.

my leg is oh so sexy

        In term of accent, I love worship British accent, but I hardly understand what the fish they are saying in an British-Accent movies, like James Bond and Harry Potter and such. I still need the bloody subtitle.My second most favorite accent is Scottish-accent. Sottish accent Rocks! Scottish slang is a melody to my ear, they  make me meek and burst my heart like an endless blissful explosion.

In term of Bahasa Malaysia, I like Kedah-dialect the most. Maybe I'm bias becoz I was raised there.

You ever wondered how Einstein talk? he is from German so I bet he talk like a Scientific-version of Hitler except the part where he want to kill jews and invade Europe.


Ok, I never done this before,please be gentle, question to the Apple Waffle's readers a.k.a awesome-teeth person..I just assume anyone who read Apple Waffle have clean,white sparkly teeth. What is your favorite Bahasa Melayu accent? and Which English accent you love, British or US?   US= Unta Saya???lol

Thanx for reading today's Apple Waffle. Chill out, I'm Keough and I'm maybe brain-less but your girlfriend is boob-less. So I win, bwahahhaha.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I prefer Kedah accent...
    Because I am from AS...
    (Not Amerika Syarikat but Alor Setar desu...)
    I prefer Japanese accent when speaking English...
    Always speak like that...(except writing)
    But my GF is booby(trap)...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,