Friday, March 11, 2011

KEOUGH WIN

Hmmm... where to start..my sister have a new boyfriend. So I tell myself to be less clingy to her. I made a point to reduce my communication with her such as commenting and spamming her Facebook wall. I fear if I remain attached to her as before, her new Boyfriend will be jealous and piss off, which of course consequently will create a crack on their beautiful relationship. So my sister having a boyfriend  means me losing my sister. In a way, I feel happy for her she found a new love/soul-mate and with all honesty, I'm glad she not gonna be lonely no more, she found a place to give her heart, a man she can call her's, her property. In a way, I'm glad someone who is not pedophile is taking care of my sis. I must admit, I am really "manja" to her. Well, I "manja" to all my sis. I have many sis,don't ask why.

Troll/spammer      : Grow up, baby
Keough                : Shut up Troll, get lost. There is no shame in being close with your sister. Damn-it.

Enough with the rant, I'm done with whatever I want to say. I knew this day would come.. OTL
Recently she said to me "ed.. thx 4 being my best brother ever !"   
Yes, I get the Best Brother Ever Award!  Win!!!   take that Obama!  
Obama's face after he lost to Keough.What a baby

My sister have a hedgehog,  she named the hedgehog Roundo. The hedgehog is cutest exotic pet evar...here is the picture of her hedgehog.



Oooops, wrong picture..sorry sorry....I try again


Oooops wrong again. Your fired Mr Muthu!
Mr Muthu : no you can't fired me. I quit! You sucks Keough.
Keough :...........................................................

Ok,here is the actual picture of her hedgehog.


hedgehog  walking-durian
You see, her hedgehog tend to hide it butt whenever it get out of the cage. So finding the small little pointy bastard is a real challenge . Luckily, the family-cat can smell and locate this cute little hedgehog. In a way, the cat is the hedgehog's babysitter . LMAO

Or better yet, the hedgehog is the runaway convict (prison break?) and the cat is the police. The cat was like "you are surrounded, came out with your hand on your head"
And the hedgehog will be like ," damn cat, %$#@!"

And just so you know, the cat is afraid of the hedgehog. ROFL

Thanx for reading today's emotional Apple Waffle. Chill out, I'm Keough and don't paint your hedgehog blue.Green is fine.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha! its ok~ :)
    he not gonna jealous.. don't worry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hedgehog...I think maybe I can eat it just like i eat a porcupine yesterday...hahaha
    Really...You should try rendang porcupine...
    Every year I will eat it with my family...
    Hounto ni oishi desu...

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,