Monday, February 21, 2011

FAT ASS

          Hello motherf*cker mother-loving-people,I know I have been neglecting my blog and haven't been sticking to my schedule (every Monday and Friday). Well, I'm gonna use the political turmoil in Egypt as excuse (even thought I don't live in Egypt). So........long time no see. II see you grown a beard.Nice beard you got there. I will try my best to update my blog as frequently as I have sex a boner.

         So here I was as poor as church mouse,so my ingenious plan is to mothingf*cking invest my some-what mearge amount of my motherfucking cash into MSG-rich and non-healthy instant food a.k.a motherfu*cking instant noodle a.k.a  shitty-crap..I bought  4 packet of shitty-crap,and for the record,I hate instant noodle,I only eat them when I'm bloody poor (or when I see a flying panda). Then a motherf*cking fat bastard stare at me and my shitty crap. Hey fat bastard, stop staring at me,go stare someone else ,fat ass. Never see people buying instant noodle in excessive amount,is it???? Never see an awesome-blogger with tiny genital buy food,is it? Just do me a favor by not eye-balling me and go lick a flying panda genital.

Flying panda is real,as real as my love toward Jew
         Thank for reading todays's episode of Apple Waffle. Chill out, I'm Keough and don't eat thick gravy meal when your in formal wear because it tend to dirty your shirt.now excuse me as i need to wash my formal cloth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,