Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Say What?

I notice that some humans/KL-people-wannabe/Rojak-Talker mix English and BM in a sentence in their daily conversation. I find this really darn annoying and make me feel like want to frigging choke them. For example :

"For this year,keluarga saya  masak 400 ketul ketupat"
"Even without drug, dia masih boleh berfungsi dengan normal."
"Kalau aku buat macam tu , I takut she will be upset."

What in the name of "roti-canai-telur-bawang-banyak" is these???? What kind of horror is this??  Why are they like this? What do they simply gain by talking like this and irritating other people in the process? Is that so that it show they are sophisticated? Sophisticated my foot.  Or they want to show people they are from KL. (cakap KL) I bet even KL people don't talk like they do.The only thing they gain is my disrespect and a mouthful of nag in my damn blog. Drat you, Rojak-Talker!! 

It's funny that these Rojak-Talker talk like KL people when they are actually from JB,KB, and other random-Bharu-Town. Let say they talk like KL-people and they really do come from KL, then it is acceptable,to me at least.

Kl-peopel-wannabe have polluted this beautiful city,no wonder people are jumping off the building more often


I guess it's ok and normal if you mix one English word in a BM sentences like :

"Wei,kau bila nak download drama korea itu?"
"Kau cuba call Prof Zero,tanya pasal kelas kita esok."
"Pinjam jap handphone kau"

But,it's FUNNY when you mix one BM word in a English sentence like :

" I am so not cekap in driving car"
" Will when you stop kacau me?"
"Where is the penyapu?"

So the conclusion is , it's funny when you add BM word in English sentence but normal when it's the other way around...

Thanks for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle Chill out, I'm Keough and my dad need to see a psychiatrist.

2 comments:

  1. oh...didn't know you anti-dgn benda camni.
    Next time i will practice in front of ya. kakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right...They think they are better than Others...
    If u want to speak English, just use English...
    Not mixing it with other language...

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,