Monday, February 21, 2011

Properties Of God

Your body is not yours, it's God.
My body is not really mine,it's God. God borrow it to me. Let say you have a car (we all know you don't even have driving license yet, and even if you do, your driving an ugly car), that car is not really yours,(even thought you already have fully paid the monthly installment and have your name on the car road tax). Your car belong to God, it's just that God borrow it specifically to you, and you alone. (But that doesn't mean you could not share your PSP to me) Not me, not your friend or your cousin's neighbor's step brother's ex-girlfriend's mom, God borrow it specifically to YOU. If god want his car back, he can take it anytime anyplace. The fact that you still driving it because God still want you to take care the car for him (remember to change the engine oil  every 7500 mile).

We are at mercy of God
God give you good food everyday, basically your meal are given by god. God quench your thirst when you are thirsty, feed you when you are hungry, give you love when you are lonely, give you cloth so you won't get cold. Just imagine if you have no cloth and have to use box to protect your modesty? (well,not that people want to look at your  junk anyway)

God give me the love of a twin I never have,and he take it back. It's okay. I am sad buts it's okay, I'm grateful God bless me with the time, and I'm sure something better will come along next time as long as I learn from the past. I'm sure repeating the same mistake is not what God want us to do.

WHY god borrow us all these thing? Is that so we can abuse it? Is that so that we could hurt others? 

I personally believe god give us arm and leg for a greater purpose,greater than writing perverted blog or walking to a strip club. God give hand for doctors to heal, farmer to harvest crop, policeman to arrest thug and Keough to slap you when you don't read my blog when I update it. 

 Thanks for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle. Chill out, I'm Keough and my body belong to God.

4 comments:

  1. Good post. everything in this world is belong to God :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the things in this world is belong to God...
    So, please share our things/belonging with others...VEE, please borrow me your komik remaja..

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,