Sunday, February 27, 2011

:B

Uh… Just a simple blog trade with Eddy ~.~ The dude that type blog, ohohohoho just the same as me. So? So here’s my shitty lair http://crystal-chronicles.blogspot.com/

Guess something. I’m the worst typist in the world. I can’t type good words and literature-ish like William Shakespeare did. Even though I never fail English in school, I still consider myself sucks, since the only thing – I think – I’m good at is drawing –

- Oh and cosplay too! I just love them, but people in Malaysia are so close-minded. Whenever they saw cosplayers, they thought they’re seeing a bunch of walking clowns. Plus if you’re super noob at it, people tend to make fun of you and laugh at you FROM BEHIND. And yeah of course, you won’t get any attention at all.

Many cosplayers of course experienced this especially during their first time. My first time was supposed to be around 2007. But please forget that, assume I started cosplaying on 2009. That time was Comic Fiesta 2009 and my first day cosplaying was Mina Hazuki from Darker than Black Ryuusei no Gemini along with Yumi, Suzu, Yunfa, Len, Uruha-sama and Itou. Yumi was cosplaying TYL (Ten years later) Dokuro Chrome from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Len was Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier, Yunfa was Mikuru (uh what’s the full name again? I hope I got that right) from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Suzu was Hei from Darker than Black (yeah Suzu and I cosplayed from the same anime – except that mine was from the season two – and she’s my twin) Uruha-sama was Shiki from Togainu no Chi (was it?) and Itou… I never figured out till now, I just know he wore Akira’s military uniform, Akira is from Togainu no Chi; and Itou is Uruha-sama’s little brother.

Yeah that was boring to read, right?

Unfortunately, instead of having fun, ALL of us sat at our booth, we sold stuffs. I just did commissions and Suzu helped me. The others, Len sold badges, Yumi sold her bookmarks, the others I didn’t know, well, STUFFS.

Only Yumi, Suzu and I were present the next day and opened the booth like eleven till three pm, cuz we were damn exhausted. Itou later joined us as the military Allen Walker (Allen is from D-Gray.Man ß If I spelled that right), he wore Akira’s military uniform with Allen’s wig LOL. Lucky him he never looked noob at all when cosplaying.

And again, that was bored to read.

SO skip of story, this year 2011, Shuu and I are planning for some cosplays to do, we’re gonna do Helios and Luna from Helios Eclipse for Comic Fiesta 2011, featuring some people to be the other characters, yeah will be a group cosplay. I’m gonna be Helios and Shuu’s gonna be Luna. I’m not sure if I can do the girl Ranma (Ranma 1/2), Kagamine Len (Vocaloid) and the nurse (Silent Hill) as requested. Somehow I think I can’t do all that because Shuu and I were planning to cosplay Pandora Hearts during one of the day of Comic Fiesta 2011. Yeah all that requests are due to the same event. The event is just 2 days walao weh people! You want me to work to death eh?! I’m not that rich you know.

Uhm. My parents’ doesn’t really like me cosplaying. They think it’s a waste of time and money and you can’t produce money from it. Dad thinks I’m a freak by cosplaying and making friends with people with such kind of hobbies. They want me to stop cosplaying and start a reality life, that there are other lots of priceless hobbies in this world –

- Well I love to draw. That’s my hobby too –

“Besar-besar nanti jangan jadi pelukis, susah cari makan.”

Yeah that’s what they said. In case you don’t know Malay language, just go google it you fucking piece of shit. Well to be honest, they never support my talent and what I love and like. Yeah dad’s a businessman and mom’s a lecturer, both also make lots of money. They are intelligent and genius people, so of course they expect me to be like them.

Except that I am not.

They want me to be like them, but I’m damn happy with my hobbies and making friends with the same interest. It’s not like my hobby is smoking or taking drugs or something. I never do anything bad; I didn’t interfere with their lives. I just make friends, share stuffs and be happy. If I never do this, I don’t think I’ll able to make friends and end up where I am now. My drawings go global, and the world sees it. I do cosplays with a bunch of amazing people and all of them are warm people and accept me as who I am.

You, mom and dad. Dad, you fail to make me feel at home. Mom, I have life :B

I maybe alienating myself from the others in the house. But I don’t ALWAYS SIT IN FRONT OF THE LAPTOP AND GO OUT PHOTOSHOOTING (or event).

Get over it.

Less than three.

2 comments:

  1. Cosplay Daisuki...
    Go cosplayer go...
    I love Anime manga game and cosplay more than anything...
    Ganbatte kudasai...

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,