Friday, February 25, 2011

Promoting Shit

This person named Neuro..(NOT that  Nero CD Burner) a.k.a coolest artist evarr...he draw the most beautiful shit. I witness his growth and been admiring his work from day one he start using Deviant Art. (if you don't know what is Deviant Art, we cannot be friends anymore) .I totally love his work and stuff, always awe me with his masterpiece. (and I half-wished I could have sharingan so I could copy his drawing skill) 


Go stalk his blog,deviantart, whatever.  I could even smuggle his underwear to you if you want. (don't forget to stalk Keough too) He also have this-so-called -proud-application-he-joined named Twitter. (he is so proud of Twitter, I bet he die if Twitter close) (and I wonder how much $$$ Twitter pay him to promote Twitter zzz)

I would love to produce a sample of his drawing in my blog, but due to Nero stingy-nature unforeseen circumstances,it wont be shown in my blog. However, I'm providing the link.


free small size banner from his blog,see my point,so stingy with his artwork  OTL zzz

click below for 
AWESOME ARTWORK EVARR!

p/s: Nero,this is not a bribe..but please treat me more food ;w;  (Keough is having economic crisis)

2 comments:

  1. Gawd, i knew neuro had so much potential ever since the first time i saw his art on DA.
    And yeah, he's at the level now. ~
    He should really draw someday, he'll make a superb artist.
    You too Keough, rajin2 belajar. Tak perlu lukis, not adviseable. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are lots of msian ppl thats awesome in arts :3

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,