Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blog Trade

Oh my..I've been blogging for quite a few while now. And I have 50 post in my blog now.
Wow..What just happened? W-wh-what?
I have 50 post... 
Come again?
I have 50 post. 
Wow,w-wh-when did that happened?
I got 50 F*CKING post!! Hell yeah!!

That's a lot....

So,obviously thank YOU, you reading this. Unless you never read my blog before, which in case, hi I'm Keough. Nice to meet you.
But in all probability you read my blog already.

obviously not my drawing.....

I started blogging since October last year, so I've been blogging for a whole (count count with fingers and apply theorem Pythagoras and Plank constant with adjustment to current market gold price)............ 5 months! Yes,calculating blogging time require knowledge in mathematics, physics and economic.(Someone who wear bra teach me all this calculation and her name is Yoona SNSD a.k.a not-bra-less-person )

Enough about bra-crap. I thought I should celebrate somehow. Those VVIP club members who have blog please be inform that I will give free I-phone like to Blog-trade with you. Those interested parties better hurry coz I'm like only gonna accept 3 blog trade (or maybe more....).

Keough,what the hell is a blog-trade??
Simply,you write something for my blog,and I write something for your blog. Sound interesting, doesn't it?
Those who want to do blog-trade, leave a bra comment below  :D

2 comments:

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,