Monday, November 29, 2010

No Nu

This blog is dedicated to Pumpkin. I wud like to wish Pumpkin a happy Happy Birthday.I hope she get everything she want her life and never join Taliban.(But she can join Pakatan Rakyat).

There is this advertisement that really caught my attention,and it was not Jessica Alba  in a bikini. Does it bother you when someone spell "Nu" instead of "New".Nu this. Nu that. What next?

Nu Zealand? 
Nu York?

I find it fcuking ridiculous and annoying. More ridiculous than me.(I got boner over football field)
Joke aside,I know the person responsible for the  advertisement a.k.a your-room mate just want to be creative.Creative my ass.Inventing new spelling doesn't always translate into creativity. Your-room mate  is not creative at all. I bet you will find more creativity in a vagina.

Thanks for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle. I'm Keough and don't tell my mom about my blog.


This is what maori people think about your-room mate



4 comments:

  1. This kind of people bugs me too. ChU TiNk TiPeing lYke diZ iz co0l? My ass is cooler! D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. google "LOLspeak"

    teh bestest language teh interweb haz evar seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm. too much jokes.
    =3=its funny but some jokes irritated me. huhu.

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,