Friday, November 26, 2010

Time is not Square

It was Sunday. Time to chill with my cool homies .So we hang out at Time Square,later watch movie.Believe me,Harry Potter movie is a load of bullcrap,which all my homies heavily opposed that,saying it was fun and decent movie.3 vs 1...so majority win? (I hate democracy)
Read all Harry Potter books? high five~!



As I was walk toward the monorail station from KL Sentral,I noticed a pretty lady. 
Oh my god,if you see what I saw,you will shit in your pant. Her arm have the hair thicker than orang utan.Whtat the fcuk fish?! Do anyone  have Zoo Negara contact number,there is a orang utan on the loose and have stolen someone cloth (and have a good sense of fashion too,if I might add )

When I'm at the monorail station,the same usual old story happened again. 
Where is the fcuking freaking line?  these people need a slap on the face.

One thing great about going to Time Square or such and such is you get to see a lot of leng loi and I silently half-wish they were my GF.(I really hope my GF is not reading these,Im sorry darling,I hang myself tomorrow)

Thanks for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle.Chill out.I'm Keough and Najib is your best friend

Sidenote
1.I am still single.Hard to believe rite? Or I'm just too afraid to admit I have GF??
2.This post is dedicated to Zaki/cool-muscular-dude who really help me a lot.Thankx Zaki

2 comments:

  1. i don't see any reason for me to watch any other HP movies other than to get rid of spare change in my pocket.

    i read all the books LOL!

    and if any of you frequent Kinokuniya KLCC, you may notice that a copy of the Deathly Hallows Collectors Edition is gone.

    I BOUGHT IT! HAHAHA!

    it feels good to have a substantial amount of spare change lying around the house.. especially in the nooks and crannies of my couch and car seat.

    YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH $$$ YOU CAN FIND THERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.This post is dedicated to Zaki/cool-muscular-dude who really help me a lot. ---> LOL

    be patient about the line~

    Malaysians can never change, I think...

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,